The following reservations are now available online:
Note: All 250hp+ Tritoons require phone reservation - Call us!
▪ Boats: Morning 3 hour, 4 hour, 6 hour, 8 hour, & multi-day rentals up to 14 days (Lake Charlevoix only).
▪ Jet Skis: 2 hour, 3 hour, 4 hour, 6 hour, 8 hour, & multi-day rentals up to 14 days (Lake Charlevoix only). 2 hour jet ski rentals must choose "Daily Jet Ski" in order to reserve.
▪ Kayaks & Paddleboards: 8 hour to 14 day rentals (Lake Charlevoix or Walloon Lake only).
▪ Water Trampolines: 3 to 10 day rentals (Lake Charlevoix and Walloon Lake only).
▪ Please call for all other rental reservations. We highly recommend calling for multi-day rentals. Many long term rentals require specific details about location and equipment safe keeping as well as manual reservation system override to allow for discounted rates.
Important Information Prior To Making An Online Reservation:
▪ Be certain to READ our Rental Policies and How It Works. This contains pertinent information regarding your rental and reservation.
▪ Are operators, drivers, and riders within age requirements? (if applicable)
▪ All drivers must be present for instruction. (no exceptions).
▪ Is your group or party within maximum person capacity and weight limits of the equipment you are wanting to reserve? Keep in mind that all boats are manufacturer/coast guard rated at approximately 135lbs per person average at maximum person capacity. (ie, If a boat is max rated for a maximum of 10 people it likely can not hold 10 adults!).
▪ If you want to make a reservation for large groups or parties we require that you call us to make the reservation.
Important Online Reservation Parameters and Rules:
▪ Online reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance with the exception of Water Trampolines and the Aqua Volleyball Court system, which require 48 hours.
▪ Regular Summer Season: When Selecting Times please select from the following:
▪ Morning 3 Hour (boats): 3hrs between 9am-12pm, 9:30am-12:30pm, or 10am-1pm
▪ 3 Hour Short Half Day (jet-skis): 9:30am-12:30pm, 10am-1pm, 10:30am-1:30pm,
2:30-5:30pm, or 3-6pm
▪ 4 Hour Half Day: 9am-1pm, 9:30am-1:30pm or 2:30-6:30pm
▪ Flex 6 hour: 9am-3pm, 9:30am-3:30pm, 10am-4pm, 10:30am-4:30pm, 11am-5pm,
▪ 8 hour/full day: 9am-5pm, 9:30am-5:30pm or 10am-6pm
▪ Early Season 5/30 to 6/16 & Late Season 8/27 to 9/10 excluding Labor Day Weekend: We recommend calling. When Selecting Times please select from the following:
▪ 4 hour: 4hrs between 10am and 4:30pm
▪ Flex 6 hour: 6hrs between 10am and 4:30pm
▪Please notice other times will be shown but, if you chose, for example 12-4pm, your reservation will be declined or we will call for clarification.
▪ A credit card is required for online reservations. We will decline your reservation if you select “cash” or “check” and may call for clarification.
▪ Please be thorough and input correct information including best phone (cell phone) to contact you.
▪ Your online reservation is pending until we confirm it. You will first receive a pending reservation email and then a confirmation email (or perhaps a declined email) once we have confirmed it. If you have not received a confirmation email within a reasonable time it is important that you call us! Our phones can get busy and we may possibly be booking conflicting reservations via phone. If this is the case and your reservation was declined we will call you to explain/offer other suggestions. Due to management of reservations, phone reservations have first priority.
▪ Show up prepared and on time! We recommend arriving 30-45 minutes prior to your rental start time. Arriving late, not prepared, or unorganized may result in loss of rental time. Consider the size and organization of your group or party when planning.
▪ All rentals are priced “out-the-door” (no tax added) plus fuel at end (if applicable).
▪ Credit card security deposits are required on most rentals. See Rental Policies for details.
Any questions feel free to call us…We are happy to help!!